Having babies is a joyful thing, but bringing them up is pretty expensive. When you think that you have bought all the essentials for your newborn from bib to crib! You came to know that the crib has already been short of space.
Now what you are in the search of a nice, safe, luxurious and adorable twin bed for toddlers. That can hold your baby with safety, comfort and space.so while shifting your baby from crib to twin bed if you made the right choice that will bring a positive change in your baby comfort and will also make your spending worth by making it perfect and joyful for long term use.
When the market is full of several tempting options, one might get confused in making the right decision. But this article is written after consulting several experienced parents who reached the right decision after making some errors. So we decided to present you with a flawless class in junior twin beds without breaking your band.
Best Twin Or Full Bed For Toddler
Best Toddler Bed By Delta Children Store
Key Features Of Best Toddler Bed By Delta Children Store
- Multiple Choices
- Animated Design
- Designed Headboard And Footboard
- Safety Rails
- Weight Capacity Of 50 pounds
- Can Use The Crib Mattress
- Dimensions:29.13” W, 26.18”H,53.94”L
If you are looking to shift your kid from crib to a nice toddler bed, that can be your most irresistible catch. The chances are high that your kid will voluntarily surrender the transition as he can resist the beautifully designed head and footboard.
No matter if your kid loves Elsa, Mickey or Minnie. Or they are spiderman or toy story fan. Or they love Simba, Dino, Cat Boy or Courage the Dog. You can select his or her favorite option and they will surely love it.
It is perfectly recommended for kids up to 15 months onwards with a weight limit of 50 pounds. Its frame is made of high-quality steel and plastic and is sturdy enough to hold your baby well. For further safety it is designed with a rail guard that makes your kids transition period safe and fall free.
It has taken good care of baby licking habits as well by using all non toxic materials. It is truly easy to clean and is completely waterproof vinyl coating.
Get It Now
- JPMA Certified
- Kids Choice Animated Design
- Safety Rail
- Non Toxic Material
- Limited Weight Capacity
- Bit Tricky To Install
Twin Bed For Toddler Bunk Bed By Max & Lily
Key Features Of Twin Bed For Toddler Bunk Bed By Max & Lily
- 400 lbs weight limit (per bed)
- Perfect Air Circulation
- Removable and Reversible ladder
- Removable And Reversible Slide
- Two Curtains
- Transparent Windows
If you are blessed with twin babies better get yourself a twin bed for toddlers. This bed is a complete package, that package offers a complete comfort zone and a fun area at the same time.
Lets begin with the colour that is pure serne white an ideal colour to adjust in any interior. Both beds are easily accessible by kids in the lower bed in a deep and easy ride. Moreover the upper story has a sensible and safe access with the help of a ladder. For ejection from bed you can either use the ladder or the slide for a fun ride.
It offers a purely breathable surface and allows you to sit in a comfortable and deep mattress. Furthermore, it is 2 inches high from the ground that makes it up from ground and allows air circulation. When it comes to its accessories of access, they are easily removable and even reversible.
Its accessories include a beautiful and installable and removable curtain panel for front and side. You kids will love to spend the erasure time in their luxury twin bed as it offers a nice play time with its accessories like slide and curtains.
Get It Now
- Activity Area
- Good In Capacity
- Durable Material
- Low Profile Bed
- Easy Access
- Mattress Not Included
- Not Ideal For Small Spaces
Junior Twin Bed Justice League By Delta Children
Key Features Of Junior Twin Bed Justice League By Delta Children
- Attractive CArtoon Design
- Wood And Faux Leather Material
- Beautiful Headboard And Footboard
- Option Of With Mattress & Without Mattress
- 5 Year Warranty
- Easy To Ship Compressible Mattress
If your kid is a justice league fan this twin bed is going to be kind of his dream come true bed. With its more than perfect and highly handsome headboard that is adored with a 3D cool and attractive design of justice league characters. Its foot board is an ideal thing with a highly impressive footboard that is designed with the logo of justice league famous characters.
Its comfort and beauty both are invincible, and that luxury is perfectly complemented with wood and leather materials. This twin bed is an epic in both its beauty, designing and durability. You just put it in your kids room and this bed will make it a marvellously designed room.
You can get this bed with a beautiful memory foam mattress that is easily transportable as you can get it in compressed form. Just open it and leave it for 24 hours and it will be back in shape and perfect in fluff.
Get It Now
- Cool Justice League Design
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Wood And Leather Material
- 5 Year Warranty
- Slow Customer Service
- Tricky To Install
Best Twin Bed For Small Places By Big Oshi
Key Features Of Best Twin Bed For Small Places By Big Oshi
- Contemporary design
- Attractive White Color
- Easy Assembly
- Made With High Quality Pine Wood
- Sturdy And Durable
- 60 lbs Weight Limit
- Built In Guard Grill
If you are looking forward to transitioning your kid from crib to bed then this choice is going to fulfill all the requirements of a choosy parent. No matter what kind of room decor you have this twin bed is going to fit in easily and nicely . Its white color has no barrier of gender and no compulsion of color coordination.
Its size is spacious and its build is durable furthermore the fine pine wood frame makes it a nice thing to serve your kids sleeping purpose. When your kid is in the transition phase he might have many twists & turns,and can slip down if a barrier is missing.
But When we say it’s a nicely designed twin bed for kids. How can it miss this important feature? So a nice and strong guard rail is already installed.This bed can accompany your kid for a good time as it has a good weight limit of almost 60 ponds.
Get It Now
- Pre installed Guard Grill
- Fine & Flawless Finishing
- Assembling Require Apparatus
- Not For Overweight Kids
Best Twin Bed For Storage Steel Bed By SimLife
Key Features Of Best Twin Bed For Storage Steel Bed By SimLife
- Headboard and Footboard
- 6 legs
- Steel Material
- 176 lbs Weight limit
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Store
If your kid is a bit grown up and you need a twin bed for stage two, i.e a twin bed for a school going kid this twin bed is a great option. It is strong enough to tackle a big baby weight. If you want a single time spending you can get that in stage one. But you need to install a guard grill separately until your kid has passed the time when he is under the thread of falling while sleeping.
You get it in parts but you can easily install it without any gadgets and tools. This thing can be helpful to you as this facility makes it easy to store. It can hold a good capacity of almost 176 pounds. That thing is a great feature as it allows you to lie down by your kids side to settle him on the bed in the early translation.
Six legs make it stay nice and stay strong and still leaves a good capacity to keep luggage under the bed.
Get It Now
- High Weight CApacity
- Easy Installation
- Frame is reported to be less durable
Buying Guide For Best Bed For Todd
When you are looking for the right choice to invest in the best twin bed for toddlers. You need to consider the following points to buy the real best option. Or you can just rely on the above mentioned products as they are suggested after detailed survey and in quest to provide you best as per your requirements. As some parents are looking for the best twin bed for small spaces whereas others want the best twin bed for storage. Whatever your requirement is you will find one best junior twin bed in the above mentioned list.
For checking your choice here is the buying guide:
Kids Comfort And Acclimatization
When you are buying a twin bed for your kid you are actually looking for the transition phase of your kid from kid to bed. Mostly kids take this transition as positive and enjoy the new comfort and space.
But a few get a bit fussy so try to buy a twin bed with a nice and soft mattress that is kind and gentle to the little soul skin. Try not to miss the feature that is your kid’s favorite in his crib.
Another thing that I am always most concerned about is the child’s safety. You need to make sure that this new addition in your kids’ bedroom is safe enough to prevent anu falls or slips. While buying a twin bed you better look for one that is equipped with a removable guardrail. As this guardrail will prevent your kid from falling off while sleeping and rolling off. Moreover, will also be helpful for him to climb up the bed even in your absence.
And once you think that the kid is grown enough to have a safe nap. You can easily remove it and this bed is ready to be a bigger kid bed. Also consider a JPMA certification of the rail, as it assures that your child tossing and rolling is bearable and the guard rail is safe enough.
Note: The product certified by JPMA owns a sticker.
This is another thing that you can never miss while looking for a junior twin bed. The material that is being used in the frame that is going to hold the baby and the mattress, owns the strength or not?
Moreover you also need to check the size sometimes some poor products are not designed well to hold a twin bed mattress.That can be troublesome for you, you also need to check for any broken edges or rough edges. Because any broken part or irritating edge can be a hazard for your little master.
You also need to check for any outgrowth or extended hardware that can intrude or hurt the kid. Also, make sure that the frame allows a fitting setting for the mattress as any unattended cavity too can lead to discomfort to your kid.
When you are looking for a twin bed make sure it is stronger than your usual beds as it needs to bear your kid’s playtime and jumping fun. Only a sturdy and tough construction can handle the stress.
When you are looking for a kid accessory you need to make sure that it has a safety certification by JPMA. Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association is an organization that makes sure that the product is safe for kids and is made out of non-toxic materials. As we know kids are habitual of chewing and sucking the things in their access.
Tips For Easy Transition
- In the beginning, if your kid is being fussy with the change. You can use crib bedding in the twin bed in this way a familiarity will be developed. And soon when he gets relaxed you can flip the bedding with the new one.
- While you are transiting your kid from crib to twin bed and you are afraid that he can fall down. you can put any mattress on one or both sides and in this way even if your fear turns true your kid will be safe and steady.
- If your kid is not liking the bed much don’t force him so much that he starts hating it. In that case your investment can get dumped. You better give him or her some time or you can try by sleeping yourself with him in the bed in this way he may get familiar with it.
- When you are transiting the bed at the same time avoid switching the pillow and blanket as well. Sometimes parents do it in excitement and kids get panic as they think they are altogether at an alien pace. Try to make the change gradual and as slow as possible.
Benefits Vs Downsides Of Buying A Twin Bed
Like all in the market and world, buying a twin bed brings few pros and cons. But the good news is the cons are overpowered with its several pros… lets check which side weighs heavy to you.
Get It Now
- Twin Bed can be your single investment that can accompany you for long. Like once you invest in it and your kid will use it ever after, until they are grown up for a king or queen size bed.
- The twin beds are designed keeping in view the kids and in that way they are not only attractive for kids. But also user friendly with a headboard and other kid entertainments.
- The size that is offered by the twin beds is not only enough for the kids. But it also gives enough space that even the parents can take a nap along when required. After all sometimes you want to cuddle with your little darling before he or she is signing off.
- Twin beds are far easy to move and take far less space then full bed and are easy to move as per requirements.
- They are less expensive and high in value moreover their accessories are also cheaper than the full beds. So if you are confused between a full or twin bed for a toddler, a twin bed is the right catch.
- If you are getting a twin bed for your kid you need to invest in a twin size mattress. Moreover, a safety grid rail is also a compulsion. In good beds it is already attached otherwise you need to buy one for your kid.
- In case the removable rails are not installed properly. The chances are high that your kid can get stuck or even feel trapped in it.
- If the twin bed is intricately and heavily designed it can be troublesome to your kid in self boarding and getting off.
What Exactly Is The Difference Between A Toddler Or Twin Bed?
A few parents were highly confused while deciding between a toddler bed and a twin bed. The strange thing was most of them were not aware about the differences. So here I am going to elaborate a few pet differences between a toddler bed and a twin bed.
Toddler bed is comparatively small in length and low in height. Moreover a toddler bed can easily use a crib mattress so you can understand the dimensions very well. Because they are not far much different from the crib.
Both have the same safety measures but the twin bed frames are mostly sturdier than the toddler beds. The main difference between a toddler and twin bed is that if you want to have a budget saver. Then no doubt twin bed is your better companion as it’s a one time buy and your kid can use it till from high school to college.
What Exactly Is the Difference between a Crib And Toddler Bed?
When it comes to the differentiating line between Crib and toddler bed. There is no much difference in the dimension; the real difference lies in the boundary wall. Moreover, the loads of sheets and blankets and pillows.
Toddler bed is a bed in a small size at a low height. A baby prefers sleeping in a crib but a toddler will never like to be enclosed in a walled bed for sleeping.
Always keep in mind whenever you are getting any accessories or furniture for kids. That they are safe to hold, have no choking hazard, and has no hard corner to mess with your kid’s skin.