Whether formula-feeding or breastfeeding, you will still need to buy baby bottles and nipples in bulk. Today there are many types and brands of baby bottles and nipples. As a new parent, you need to make the right choice when buying these items.
Baby bottles vary by material, price, and design. Generally, baby bottles consist of a nipple, collar, travel cap, and a bottle though there are some with specialized models such as the vented baby bottles. As you buy baby bottles in bulk, you should consider the quality and size of the bottles. That also applies when purchasing bottle nipples. The nipples you are buying should ideally fit into the bottle to prevent milk or formula spills.
Basics of Bottle Buying
Today there are numerous types of baby bottles in the global market ranging from simple ones to specialized ones. When buying a bottle, you need to consider the bottle’s design and material before making a choice.
Tips for Buying and Maintaining Nipples
- Buy disposable nipples for your baby when traveling for long distances
- Replace worn out or cracked nipples
- Sterilize the nipples when using them for the first time after buying
- Wash your hands with clean water before handling the nipples
- Wash the nipples after every use
- https://www.wikihow.mom/Choose-Bottles-for-Your-Baby /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Free-Baby-Formula /By Wikihow
- https://www.wikihow.com/Store-Baby-Formula /By Wikihow